AfricaCom has announced the list of its speakers for the 2016 edition of the conference. The event, which will run from November 14 – 18, 2016 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), in Cape Town, South Africa, has lined up 20 speakers representing MNOs from the continent. Among those in the list of the speakers include the C-Level executives listed below:
- Bruno Mettling, CEO, Orange Middle East and Africa
- Christian de Faria, Executive Chairman, Airtel Africa
- Tony Dolton, CEO, Unitel
- Miguel Geraldes, CEO, MTC Namibia
- Daddy Bujitu Mukadi, Chief Regulatory Officer, Airtel
- Manny Teixeira, Group Head: Digital Media and Services, MTN
- Jannie van Zyl, Executive Head: Innovation, Vodacom
- Thibaud Rerolle, Chief Technology Officer, Safaricom
- Brian Armstrong, Chief Commercial Officer, Telkom
- Jason Lobel, Group Head of Video, MTN
- Michael Mol, Director, Hello Doctor
- Bevan Ducasse, CEO, WiGroup
The entire speakers’ list can be found here.
AfricaCom is billed as the largest and most influential Africa-focused tech event in the world at the moment. Apart from the keynote speakers, the programme will offer attendees over 20 action-packed tracks and social features enabling them to immerse yourselves in the content that matters most.