Samsung Electronics US subsidiary has announced the expansion of its Samsung Alliance Program, designed to deliver customized vertical solutions, expert insights and support services that help customers transform their business through mobility. Bringing together best-in-class technology partners from a range of industries, the Samsung Alliance Program helps businesses accelerate mobile strategies through next-generation solutions using Samsung’s innovative products, platforms and customer support.
The program enhances benefits for more than 300 independent software vendors (ISV), providing them exclusive access to Samsung’s product, R&D, channel and direct sales teams. This enables ISVs in Samsung’s partner ecosystem to deliver end-to-end mobility solutions and consultation services to customers across various industries. Additionally, Samsung’s program expands to include large technology vendors and system integrators (SI), bringing Samsung’s alliance partners into one, easily-accessible resource.
“Built on Samsung’s leadership in mobile technology, the Alliance program brings together a powerful partner ecosystem to help SMBs and large enterprise customers overcome the challenges they face in optimizing mobility,” says Kevin Gilroy, Executive VP and GM, Samsung Electronics America. “Partnerships are central to Samsung’s vertical strategy for the enterprise market, helping to accelerate the delivery of scalable mobility solutions that enhance experiences for customers across key industries.”
The program will focus on delivering customers value through:
- Addressing Security: Through coordination with leading security consulting providers and Samsung Knox, the company’s defense-grade mobile security platform, business customers can protect company and customer data without compromising convenience.
- Consulting: Customers can consult with Samsung and its SI partners to keep pace with digital advancements and determine the right mobility strategy, whether they are expanding the capabilities of existing infrastructure or seeking a new implementation. Consulting services include expertise on solution architecture, creative design, mobile device deployment and platform integration.
- Vertical Partnerships: Across many industries— including hospitality, finance, healthcare, retail, education and federal government – Samsung and its alliance partners bring deep industry experience and specialized knowledge directly to the client.
- Customer Support: Combining Samsung Business Services, partner expertise and a 24/7 helpdesk, customers are assured they have the right level of support through all stages of technology adoption, from application development and porting, implementation, staging and kitting services.
Through the Samsung Alliance Program, technology partners and SI’s can combine transformative technologies—such as cloud, digital analytics and strategy consulting services—with Samsung’s mobility expertise to deliver new solutions. ISVs can participate in a tier-based framework offering resources that range from marketing campaign support and API/SDK access to more advanced benefits. Key program enhancements for select ISVs include:
- Close Collaboration: ISVs gain fast access to key Samsung teams, including R&D, marketing, sales, product and technical experts.
- Early Access: Qualified ISVs can begin early lab testing on Samsung products in advance of market launches. This enables greater stability and quicker integration and speed-to-market for enterprise solutions.
- Streamlined Support Infrastructure: Samsung enables ISVs to offload services such as support calls, application integration and staging and kitting to Samsung Business Services, providing one-stop support for clients.
- Simple to Use Portal: ISVs can leverage Samsung’s partner information portal providing access to marketing materials and online training programs for Knox security and other Samsung products, including mobile devices, tablets and wearables.
Alliance program partners include Homecare Homebase, a provider of real-world solutions for home health and hospice organizations, Infusion, an engineering firm and digital consultancy, and VMWare‘s AirWatch, who collaborates closely with Samsung to develop new breakthrough solutions.