Winners of the CashlessAfrica 2017 awards, which are dedicated to acknowledging creativity, commitment and excellence in the digital financial services industry across Africa, will be are announced at the CashlessAfrica conference in March 2017 in Lagos, Nigeria.
The awards honor the best of the breed across all sectors and segments covering financial technology providers, mobile network operators, financial institutions, mobile money providers, card services, financial institutions, application providers, regulators, microfinance organizations and individuals in the ecosystem in Africa and beyond.
Before the winners are picked, the judging process takes place in early March 2017.
Award entry is open to all stakeholders in the digital financial services industry with at least one active deployment or on-going partnerships in the Africa market. It is open to remittance providers, financial institutions, mobile financial services providers, microfinance entities, mobile network operators, independent firms, card processors and others.
ENTRY AND DEADLINES
Entries are free and can be submitted directly by the organization or partners. All entries must be received by: 6 PM GMT, February 28th, 2017.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY IN THESE CATEGORIES
- Financial Inclusion Product of the Year
- Micro Finance Enabler Platform
- Remittance Enabler Platform
- Best MobileMoney Product Innovation
- E-Commerce Service Provider of the Year
- Best Mobile Mobile Money Service
- Best Low Cost Remittance Provider
- Best FinTech Start-Up
- Best Digital Travel Product / Service
- Remittance Personality of the Year
- FinTech Thought Leadership Award
- E-Product of the Year
- FinTech Product Innovation
- Innovation in E-Lending
- Best Agency Banking Provider
- Innovation in MobileMoney
- Innovation in Digital Banking
- Best FinTech-Bank Collaboration of the Year
- Best Money Transfer Company
- Insure-Tech Startup of the Year
- Best E-Travel Service
- Best Payment Gateway Provider.
The entries can be submitted through the award’s portal until February 28, 2017.
During the main expo, leading thought leaders and panelists in the digital financial services ecosystem in Africa and beyond will address the issues around ‘The future of financial services’ at the two-day event taking place at the Lagos Oriental hotel, Lagos – Nigeria.
CashlessAfrica is a side event of the MobileMoneyAfrica conference series which is a leading and influential event for the mobile financial services, remittance, banking and associated industry in Africa.