MyDawa in collaboration with key healthcare practitioners is set to host a forum that aims to highlight the impact of technology on the healthcare industry. The event will be held next week in Nairobi.
Below are the event details:
Event: Media Roundtable on E-health
Theme: Leveraging technology for improved quality and cost of healthcare
Date: 21st March 2017
Venue: Radisson Blue Hotel
Time: 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
The panel of speakers will include:
- Mr. Onesmus Kamau –Head of e-health, Ministry of Health
- Dr William Mwatu – Chairman KAPI, and Pharmaceutical Industry Specialist
- Dr. John Akoten – CEO Anti-Counterfeit Agency
- Mr. Tony Wood – Managing Director, MYDAWA
- Dr. James Mwanzia – Public Health Systems Specialist
- Dr. Fred Moin Siyoi –Senior Deputy Chief Pharmacist Pharmacy and Poison Board
Key topics of discussion:
- E- prescriptions and teleconsultations
- Strategic partnerships -available opportunities for public private partnerships
- Developments in the pharmaceutical sector
MyDawa is the company behind the MyDawa mobile app that enables users to order for a wide range of medication and wellness products conveniently using their mobile devices. The firm’s product range includes medicines, dietary supplements and multivitamins, personal medical devices, hygiene products, beauty and skincare among others.