The second edition of the Call Centre Africa Conference is set for August 22 – 24, 2017 in Nairobi, Kenya. Expected to attend and participate at the event are call centre managers and experts from Airtel Africa, Emirates NBD, Etisalat Nigeria, Barclays Africa, Neetch Company, I&M Bank, Konga and UAP – Old Mutual Bank among others.
The attendees will share case studies, ideas and best practices to drive continuous improvement and help tap into new opportunities to improve customer experience and transform from a cost to a profit centre.
The rising BPO industry in East Africa, digital transformation, tech-savvy customers and social media are some of the trends and factors expected to impact business in the coming months. In this regard, the Call Centre Africa expo will seek to find out how corporates can turn this emerging trends to their own advantage and eventually succeed.
The Call Centre Africa conference promises to give both attendees and sponsors an opportunity to:
- Explore latest innovations, strategies and technologies for successful contact centre transformation
- Understand the future of contact centre technologies and how to implement it within your organisation
- Discover how you can turn your inbound call centre into a money-making outbound machine
- Learn how you can better train and motivate your team for improved results on and off the phone
- Find out how you can build seamless omni-channel experiences for your digital-savvy customers