The Oracle Digital Day 2016 will be held in 3 African cities on separate days from early to mid November. First to hold its Oracle Digital Day 2016 will be Lagos, Nigeria on November 2, followed by Johannesburg, South Africa on November 9 and finally Nairobi, Kenya on November 11.
The Oracle Digital Day will cover:
- Cloud Infrastructure – hardware and software systems, storage, servers and processors
- IT systems development – development tools
- PaaS and IaaS – state-of-the-art technological platforms in the Cloud
- EPM and ERP systems available in the Cloud
- HCM solutions in the SaaS model
- Customer Experience – cloud solutions for ensuring excellent customer relations
The Oracle Digital Day 2016 events follow the success of the Oracle Day and Oracle Cloud Day event series, and is meant to provide a unique opportunity to discover how to adopt the cloud more quickly, take advantage of the opportunities it presents, and stay in control. The interactive event will explore how cloud ecosystems can drive digital transformation and make data-driven innovation a reality in your organization.
This year, sessions will be profiled thematically to suit the interests of particular target groups – such as leaders of IT, finance, HR, marketing, sales and support departments, as well as software developers.
Oracle Digital Day 2016 will also feature case studies from customers like Eskom and Tiger Brands, live demo sessions, and inspiring discussions with experts, analysts and practitioners.
Those keen to follow the conference online can use the Twitter hashtag #OracleDigitalDay or register for the specific country event using the links below: