By Egra Ombati
It has been an exciting 7 years for the iHub. This year we are taking things to the next level. In case you have not heard, we are moving to a much bigger and spacious office space in Senteu Plaza.
The new office is situated at the crossing of Lenana road and Galana road. It is an amazing location with plenty of parking space, quick access to public transportation, food and entertainment amenities. We will occupy the 5th and the 6th floor, totaling almost 23000 sqft.
We look at this new location as the start of another chapter of iHub 2.0. The move to the new space is driven by the need for iHub to expand its services and be able to reach and serve a bigger community. The new office will have plenty of space for entrepreneurs to work from, meeting rooms and event space. The new space will enable iHub increase the capacity for the community as well as services that it will offer. The space will consist of;
- Floating desks – this is shared desk space for about 80 people
- Dedicated desks – Dedicated workspace and lockers
- Large quiet offices space that can host between 6-8 people for teams
- Small office space that can host up to 4 people
- Small and large meeting rooms to facilitate breakout sessions
- In-house coffee shop
- Multiple event spaces that can facilitate between 100 – 300 paxs
- And other entertainment facilities
We want you our community to be a part of this move!
There are a number of things to be done and we all need to work together in order to make this space what we hope it will become. Your ideas will make the iHub into the space to be in all of East Africa for tech-related activities. We’ll soon open up call for applications & reservations for space so be sure not miss out.
(This post has been reproduced from the iHub blog).
Be the first to comment