Check Point is set to hold its cybersecurity summit, CPX 360, in January 2018 in Barcelona, Spain. The 5-day event, running from January 22 – 26, 2018, will feature international cyber security experts who will give attendees their insights on IT security trends and threats expected to face individuals and organisations using IT solutions in 2018.
CPX 360, which is TED-like conference, will cover a broad spectrum of issues including how threats are stacking up to menace your network, cloud, and mobile environments. In addition delegates will learn firsthand how Check Point’s technology is headed to keep them ahead of the threats.
Below is a sample of the titles for CPX 360 conference sessions:
- Cyber Security Outlook 2018
- Check Point Innovations
- Inside the Mind of a Hacker
- Why Security Problems are Getting Worse
- Hacking the Boardroom
- Latest Innovations in Threat Prevention
- Centralized Security Management Across the Enterprise
- Migrate Securely to the Cloud
- Preventing Attacks on Mobile Devices
More details about CPX 360 2018 can be found on the event portal.