The 2018 SES Industry Days Africa (iDAfrica18) is set to be held in Cape Town, South Africa on November 12, 2018. During the one-day event, delegates and speakers will attempt to investigate the future of technology through a collective lens.
iDAfrica18 will also provide a platform to share the latest on satellite industry innovation and progression while also seeking to address advancements in broadcasting, identify technical challenges and explore future business opportunities. It will also showcase case studies from organisations doing groundbreaking work as well as individuals who are already creating an impact.
Among the speakers are:
- Mo Abudu, the owner of Inspire Africa (Nigeria)
- Wesley Wong, the head of Satellite Connectivity Programmes at Facebook (US)
- Albert Gardiner, the CEO of Fairwaves (UK)
- Olivier Laouchez, CEO of Trace TV (South Africa)
- Joel Churcher, the VP in charge of Africa at BBC Studios (South Africa)
- Karen Thorne, the Founder and Station Manager of Cape Town TV (South Africa)
More details about the event can be found here.