In a bid to push its top-tier products, LG Electronics has opened its first premium brand shop in Mombasa County. LG’s move to open more retail outlets in the country is aimed at improving the availability of its products to the growing client base.
The shop located on the ground floor of Palm Breeze Building on Links road features a premium experience zone displaying products equipped with Smart ThinQ and AI technology. The lineup will include OLED TVs, InstaView Refrigerator, TWINWash washing machines, DualCool Floor Standing Air Conditioners among other home appliances.
LG’s East Africa, MD Mr Janghoon Chung said the premium brand’s key focus is on communicating the power of smart technology to make life simpler and more efficient as well as enhance the shopping experience and comfort of Kenyan consumers.
“As a company, we strive to consistently enhance our customers experience. This shop offers a lifestyle environment where consumers can experience the latest flagship technologies from LG Electronics. We believe this will greatly contribute to the economic growth of Mombasa County,” said Chung.
The brand shop will showcase some of LG’s latest smart and premium products:
- OLED AI ThinQ TVs that you can effortlessly control with your voice using the LG Magic Remote, and is equipped with Alpha 9 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor that recognizes ambient light conditions and adjust to provide superior image quality;
- For customers demanding high-quality image results with vibrant colour reproduction, LG has brought the NanoCell TV range that includes features such as Nano Colour with Full Array Dimming, Nano Accuracy, and Nano Bezel.
- LG TWINWash machines which allows users to set two laundry cycles in motion simultaneously, saving time and upholding the quality of garments;
- InstaView ™ refrigerator will also be available for consumers who seek utmost convenience, premium design and quality. It’s renowned for its revolutionary knock-on feature which illuminates the interior when you knock on the sleek glass panel twice allowing users to see what’s inside without opening the door. Therefore, cold air wastage and decreased electricity-savings remain an inevitable aspect of the refrigerator experience.
- LG X-Boom audio entertainment experience with powerful freestanding entertainment systems to portable PA-style speakers. XBOOM will add a level of excitement to any party with its crowd-pleasing features like Karaoke Creator, LED party lighting and DJ effects.
Mr. Chung concluded, “Through our brand shop, LG seeks to offer consumers more personalized experiences across a range of products that blend seamlessly into home and work environments. We want our customers to see how we can incorporate the LG range of AI products and smart technologies to make their life simpler and more enjoyable.”