Data visualization tools have a significant role to play in the world of software testing. It encompasses analysis and designing of the visual data representation. Modern businesses need to deal with huge amounts of data daily.
Thus, the need for a reliable data visualization tool becomes more acutely felt in terms of aiding people to understand the importance of data through visual aids like charts, dashboards, trends, patterns, and the likes. However, the multiple data visualization tools available in the market might make choosing a bit difficult for you. So, here is a list of the five best tools that you can consider.
HubSpot offers sales reporting that can provide you complete visibility in the sales process. You will get a set of crucial sales reports with the HubSpot CRM. In addition, it offers the reporting capacities that are made around your dashboard. The dashboard is a collection of reports, and the data range you find here is customizable.
Sales Hub Professional and Reporting Add-on offer you the complete picture of the success of the sales team. It offers you a customized report builder, where you will get to make a customized report depending on the data.
- Essential sales reports containing all the details
- Customize the access to the dashboard
- Resize the individual reports as per the team’s priority
- The dashboard holds the capacity to have ten reports on it
- A powerful and flexible custom report builder
Licensed. Free tools available, as well.
Juicebox is the most beautiful and easiest way to offer interactive, visually engaging presentations and data visualizations. Juicebox, with a focus on usability and storytelling, stands apart from other types of visualization tools.
The pricing model is free for individual use and cost-effective for teams. Once you understand what is code signing, using this tool becomes more accessible than ever. The easy-to-learn editing and responsive layout for mobile viewers are two of the significant benefits.
- Non-technical users get to learn about building interactive reports, data presentations, and dashboards in a matter of minutes.
- It makes user experience designs a top priority such that the interactive applications are well reflected on you.
- Focus on guiding the end-users through data like a presentation rather than a conventional self-service platform.
- Simple styling options to deliver professional designs and a unique data storytelling approach
Free plan for three users. Team Plan for $49/month for five editors and fifteen viewers
Whatagraph offers marketing agencies a simple way to report marketing campaign data to clients. The platform creates visual data that you can easily comprehend, regardless of who you report the results to. Also, you get endless options for customization.
You can add your logo or images to customize your white-label reports. It will help your branding shine with every report that you create. In addition, cross-platform data analysis gets simpler than before with Whatagraph.
- Smooth integration with more than forty of the top digital marketing platforms like MailChimp, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and more
- Choose from hundreds of separate premade reporting widgets or make your modes of data presentation.
- An excellent way to compare all the marketing platforms and the performance in a report
- Personalize the report in the way you prefer to see it.
Prices differ depending on the features you plan to use.
4. Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics happens to be a versatile data visualization tool that you can utilize for building insightful dashboards and reports in a matter of minutes. Moreover, it helps in visually analyzing all kinds of data.
One of the most popular features of Zoho is that you get an AI-enabled assistant that lets you ask questions, and you get smart answers in the form of crucial reports through natural language processing.
- More than one hundred readymade connectors for the business databases, cloud drives, and apps
- A variety of visualization choices in the form of customized dashboards, KPI widgets, summary views, pivot tables, and charts
- Unified business analytics to analyze data across different business applications
- Smart alerts to inform about anomalies or data outliers
Apart from the free plan, there are four options: Enterprise ($445/month), Premium ($112/month), Standard ($45/month), and Basic ($22/month)
Xplenty is a cloud-based data integration platform that gets your data prepared for the data visualization software. You can integrate data from over one hundred data stores and SaaS applications.
Native connectors of Xplenty make it easy to configure pushing or pulling data from all popular sources on the private or public cloud, along with on-premise infrastructure. It contains connectors for data warehouses, applications, databases, and more. In addition, it can handle scheduling work and monitor job progress.
- It offers an advanced API, rich expression language, and webhooks to become an extendable and customizable platform.
- It helps you in data integration seamlessly and from several data stores.
- It comes with both no-code and low-code options to choose from
- Offers support through the online meeting, phone, chats, and email support
The minimum plan includes the cost of two connectors. Contact Xplenty to know more.
And there you have it! You now know about the five best data visualization tools that you can use to get more insights out of your business data. It is time to pick the one you consider the best suited for your business needs.