To create visibility and awareness about its recently launched flagship device in the country, the OPPO Reno6-5G (which is currently available here for purchase), OPPO Kenya has partnered with the Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) to promote mobile phone wildlife photography in the country.
Through a contest dubbed #OPPOWildLifeChallenge, the smartphone and lifestyle brand and KWS are calling on all lovers of mobile photography to “appreciate the beauty of Kenya’s wildlife and share their images” with them for a chance to win various..
To participate, in the contest, whose details are also available on Facebook, contestants have to follow the criteria outlined below:
- Using your mobile phone, share your Kenyan wildlife (only wildlife) pictures with us.
- All images will be scrutinised for authenticity.
- Only entries with images of Kenyan wildlife taken using a mobile phone will be considered valid.
- Use hashtags #OPPOWildLifeChallenge #EveryEmotionInPortrait
- Tag OPPO Kenya on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with a caption about your image.
- Winners will be selected based solely on the quality of their image (meaning that Likes and engagement on your post will not be considered) and judged by the OPPO Kenya team.
- 3 winners will be selected to win cash prizes of Kshs 200,000; Kshs 100,000; and Ksh 50,000, for First, Second and Third positions, respectively.
- The competition runs from 24th September to 8th October, 2021.
“The OPPO Reno Series is all about innovation and taking photography to the next level. Join us on this journey to capture the amazing beauty of Kenya’s Wildlife for a chance to win cash prizes,” stated OPPO Kenya on its Social Media pages.