- First, locate Chrome and open it, after which you click on the menu icon with the three vertical dots at the top right.
- Then click on Settings, followed by Privacy and Security on the left side of the screen.
- The first step, as usual, is to locate and open your Mozilla browser.
- Type about:config in the search bar, then press Enter.
- A warning message that reads Proceed with Caution will appear on your screen, to which you will click Accept the Risk and Continue.
- As for Microsoft Edge, similarly, locate the browser and launch it, then click on the menu icon with three vertical dots.
- Tap on Settings, followed by Cookies and site permissions.
- Finally, toggle on the Allowed switch to enable.
- Launch the Opera browser, then tap the easy setup menu with the three vertical lines.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and click Go to full browser settings.
- Launch the browser and click on Safari at the top left.
- Select Preferences from the dropdown list.
- From the new window that will open, click on the Security icon.