Glass House PR, the organizer of Africa Digital Finance Summit (ADFS), is inviting participants to the ADFS Awards 2022 through nominations (self-nomination or nominating a company).
The nominations are open from October 22 to December 31, 2021. Thereafter, vote tallying will go on and awardees announced during the Summit in February 2022.
The second annual Africa Digital Finance Summit 2022, themed “The Future of Finance in Africa”, will be held in February 22 to 24, 2022, in Nairobi, Kenya. It will bring together government reps, central banks across Africa, start-ups, professionals and decision makers across the world in the financial, economic, technology, fintech and block chain industry players to deliberate and forge a pathway towards the future of finance in Africa.The climax of the summit will be the ADFS Awards which will seek to recognize various players in the African Digital and Decentralised Finance industry with the aim of championing for and encouraging new innovations and celebrating the start-ups/ companies that have contributed to the growth of the industry by awarding those that stand out in performances, growth and innovations in Africa.
The available categories include:
- Africa Most Outstanding Blockchain Company in 2021/22
- Africa Most outstanding Fintech Company in 2021/22
- Africa Blockchain Personality 2021/22
- Africa Most promising Fintech Company 2022
- Africa Most Promising Blockchain Company 2022
- Africa Most Innovative Fintech Startup 2021/22
- Africa Most Innovative Blockchain startup 2021/22
- Africa Nigeria Best Fintech Company
- Kenya Best Fintech Company
- South Africa best Fintech Company
- Central Africa Best Fintech Company
- Africa Best Fintech Company
- Africa Best DeFI Company 2022
- Outstanding Digital Bank in Africa
- Best digital payment innovation in Kenya
- Best digital payment innovation in Nigeria
- Best digital payment innovation in South Africa
- Africa’s Most outstanding Bank CEO
- Africa’s Most outstanding Microfinance CEO
- Africa’s Most outstanding Sacco CEO